Monday, July 26, 2004

I didn't know that....

Kemaren pulang konser nginep di rumah oma ,dan gak dibukain pintu 
(padahal gwe bawa konci) 
It was an accident -not in purpose-

Sepertinya smua orang kelelahan & gak ada yang denger gw ngetok2 jadinya 
Biarpun gwe dah denger2 hal2 indah tetep insomnia deh....
Tau neh nowadays gwe insomnia mulu.... dulu2 padahal dah sembuh....
Maybe karena gwe in love (?) maybe karena gwe kinda worry bout Judisium ntar senen.

On a way home, gw sempetin maen internet ke rental and this is I like to tell u
Gwe pake nick [sTyLisSim0] tadinya tus this girl ask me what its means...
gwe bilang aja, maybe sort of 'stylish' kalo liat kamus (not really sure either)
Tus mengalir deh percakapan, ternyata dia sama2 pengen buka butik juga kaya gwe, dia ambil sastra, (salah jurusan juga kah?)  dia nanya2 bout kecengan gwe, gwe punya pacar / ngga? Actually aneh juga kalo gwe ditanya hal2 begitu sama cewe, tapi gwe jawab ajalah. 
Then she told me she just broke up with her boyfren, dan dia bilang last time she had sex with her boyfren and they didn't wearin' condom? 
Poknya sounds complicated me . . . .but I try to understand her, besides it has something to do with my job rite?
Tus dia nanya2 apakah gwe orang yang mandiri, kemana2 nyetir sendiri ? (loh apa hubungannya mandiri sama nyetir yea?) 
Bottom line, gwe jadi ngerasa klo gwe tuh a very lucky girl.
I'm covered with so many good friends, and a rarely feel lonely, raised up in a good family, and the most important thing .... I will always have my God.
Sumtimes if I feel lonely,  but  I know I never alone.

I didn't know that I should've grateful for evrything happened in my life

No comments: