Sunday, October 26, 2008

another one ...

Dalam 1 minggu 2 pasien meninggal. Both of them were girls, age below 23 years old, and died because of getting AIDS.

So it's just a matter of time whether they'll survive or not.

Sooner of later, I feel like doing something useless.

Gue jadi inget dalam sebuah perjalanan menyusuri pantai ParangKusumo, banyak jellyfish bertebaran on the way while we walked. And I didn't try to survive them because I knew no matter how they'd died anyway.

That's why I try to focus on something more worthed in the beginning like promotion and preventive care.

I really hope we don't waste life on something pointless in this life.
It's true that we've never known something worthed until we lost it.

2 comments:

Rizal Affif said...

Pantai Parangkusumo itu di mana? I've been looking for jellyfish all around, I haven't succeeded!

Want to see jellyfish! Want to see jellyfish! Yeayyyy!!!

MD said...

@rizal :
Parangkusumo tuh deket ama Parangtritis, its just less famous. Lebih bersih pula.
And if you read new book from Ayu Utami, disana dibilang Parangkusumo juga suka dipake utk tempat ngelarung :-D
Whatta interesting point ...