Sunday, May 11, 2008

me & my mac

we've been known each other only for 2 months... but in that short period of time me & my mac have been like two lifetime best friends :-)

Sounds exaggerating??? Well....in fact it was what happened nowadays.

Start from very early in the morning when i wake up, my compulsive habit try to check if there's any e-mail, moreover since i joined id-mac mailing list. it getting worse....
Once i wanted to have my own macbook for purposes like writing a book as my project. used to be (or suppose to be) it'd be children's book. to teach them about real life, humanism and any social purposes, just named it.
Apparently the aim has gone far away... as the time goes by i keep doing something else (instead writing my book's project) shame on me.
In my work place, there's a girl who also writing book, i asked her what it's all about. she told me it'd be sort of thriller   mixed romantic story. she typed her book project in her spare time in the clinic. (using computer's clinic of course)

Now that's called a commitment. 
To stay focus on what are you going to do at first. 
And try to make it come true -daydreaming will not make any dream come true
- it's just .... (now i came to the part i'm trying to find a reason for myself)  maybe.... so many comfort i have experienced made me less struggle than i should be.

No comments: